Jump to content
Siscomex - Comércio Exterior
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

Olá, sou novato aqui.

Minha dúvida é basicamente o título, o que é necessário para uma pessoa física como eu importar alimentos para consumo via transporte marítimo da china? Pois não quero ter problemas, é necessário algum registro ou algo do tipo? terei que pagar taxa mesmo sendo abaixo dos 50$?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...